We are Hiring, JOBS, JOBS, JOBS… We are currently looking to hire more tow truck drivers and car/truck mechanics.
We Offer Work Benefits :
Health Insurance, 401K, Vacation time.
TOW TRUCK DRIVERS
CAR / TRUCK MECHANICS
Fill out the form below to apply for the jobs offered.
must pass background check and drug test
Automotive TechnicianWe Offer Work Benefits : Health Insurance, 401K, Vacation time. Job Description
We are currently seeking an Automotive Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will diagnose, adjust, repair, and overhaul automotive vehicles.
- Must have at least 2 years experience as an automotive technician
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Both foreign and domestic automobiles
- Diagnose and repair automotive vehicles
- Perform routine vehicle tune-ups and maintenance
- Provide labor and time estimates for automotive repairs
- Inspect and test new vehicles for necessary adjustments
- Identify problems with vehicles using the diagnostic equipment.
- Explain automotive repairs and issues and provide great customer service.
- Plan repair procedures using charts manuals and experience.
- Test the functionality of parts and systems
- Perform basic auto care and maintenance tasks such as oil changes, fluid level checks, and tire rotation.
- Repair and replace brake pads, wheel bearings, sensors and other parts.
- Perform routine maintenance and general mechanic work on vehicles.
- Prepared to get additional certification as needed.
- Willingness to learn with hands-on training.
- Help keep repair shop clean and organized.
- Keep a professional appearance.
- Automotive and engine repair experience or auto mechanic training required.
- ASE certifications required.
- Hold a valid driver license.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and provide friendly customer service.
- Must read, interpret and transcribe data in order to maintain accurate records.
- Perform routine maintenance and other tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- May lift objects that weigh as much as 50 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience as a lube technician, or prepared to do on-the-job training.
- Understanding of automotive air-conditioning systems.
- Ability to use the diagnostic equipment.